Return and refund
Basic rules for affiliate partners:
If you cancel order prior to delivery, 20% restocking fee will be charged. If you are returning merchandise within 30 days from the date of receipt, and the item has not been installed, modified and is complete, you may pay 25% restocking fee. If you are returning merchandise after 31 days, a 50% restock fee will apply and store credit will be issued for the balance. No returns will be accepted on merchandise after 90 days.
Original shipping, return shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. Claims for errors must be made within 14 days of the shipping date.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- All merchandise must be in original boxes and include all original packaging manuals and merchandise materials.
- Labor, installation, surcharges or any other applicable fees from the original purchase are non-refundable.
- Serial numbers cannot be altered.
- Returns for merchandise received as part of a “free shipping” offer will be credited for the amount of the returned merchandise less actual outbound shipping charges paid by us and any restocking fee that may apply.
- Any restocking fee we use will be a reflection on current market value. Affiliates do not support attempts to profit on pro-rate adjustments or price fluctuations.
- Affiliates are not responsible for any consequential damage to vehicles.
Every affiliate partner can specify rules and describe them for customers at their own website.